- Step 1: Select your choice of package, followed by your preferred date and time for the 1st servicing.
- Step 2: Log in to your account. If you do not have one, you can just fill in the details to proceed.
- Step 3: Your booking is ready to be confirmed! Check the summary of your booking details and proceed with your credit card payment. Rest assured that we are using a secure payment platform and your card details are 100% safe with us. After this, you will receive a Booking Info and Payment Confirmation email once the Payment successfully goes through. This is also our call to get to work!
- Step 4: You will receive a Job Schedule Confirmation email with a redemption code once an AirconGuru (AG) Servicer is allocated to your job. Keep this code well!
- Step 5: AG Servicer will come as per schedule and you will provide him the redemption code upon the completion of his service.
- Step 6: The servicer redeems the job with this code and then you can log into your account to retrieve the receipt for this contract at this point.
- Last but not least, do remember to schedule for the next aircon service, or create a new booking with us!
What do the different statuses mean?
The different statuses indicate the stage that your job is currently in:
Incomplete - The booking process for this job is incomplete as the payment has not been processed.
Paid - Payment is successful. We have received your firmed interest and are allocating your job to one of our Servicers.
Accepted - An AG Servicer has accepted to take on the service job. So just get ready to open the door for them to come at the scheduled time for the servicing! Don’t forget to have on hand the redemption code
Closed - The Servicer has entered the redemption code in our system. The job is completed! You can download the receipt now.
Cancelled - This status occurs in the unfortunate event we have to cancel the booking (for examples: our Servicers are not able to take the job, or we are not able to reschedule) We will refund you the payment immediately if such incident occurs.