Aircon servicing - One-time standard aircon servicing for 7 units
Contract Frequency: 1 times per year (total of 1 servicing at your place)
* (you will receive a reminder requesting for your preferred date and time one week before your next servicing is due)
Number of units: 7
Contract type: maintenance Servicing (2 or more AC units)
- Cleaning of cover, clean air-filter, drain-pan and other parts
- Cleaning of drainage pipe to prevent water leakage
- Checking of air conditioner's operating conditions (operation of motor, blower fan, evaporator coil, fan coil, condensing coil condition)
- Cleaning of air filter and covers
- Checking of gas pressure
- Checking of water leakage
- Clearing of evaporating coil
Any work not described above such as top up of refrigerant is additional and will be paid to Servicer directly.
This service above cover airconditioners split units of size 9000 BTU and not more than 1 unit of 12000-18000 BTU per Maintenance Servicing job.
AG Recommends: this should be performed every 3 months, not only to keep the aircon units healthy but to check for any possible or potential issues as well.